{Hawaii::Day 8}
We were pretty much beach bums today! Avalynn and I took a walk to the beach in our PJ's when we woke up, this girl is dying to get to outside when she wakes up. After breakfast we rode to Foodland, the local grocery store to pick up a few things. Haynie's were at their beach so we met them there and played in the water for a while before heading home for lunch and naps. We all met up at Shark's Cove. It's a little pool that has lots of fish in it and a small sand area that the kids loved playing in. We made tacos for dinner at their house before all going to bed right when we got home. We rode our bikes a total of 12 miles today....no wonder we were pooped!

1 comment:
I love seeing Avalynn's "oh no way!" faces. They crack me up! And if we were to go to Hawaii, I think Kevin would think he was in heaven with all those awesome FISH! :)
Post a Comment