Avalynn's Surprise
The other morning Avalynn woke up and was talking in her crib while we tried to catch a few more zzz's. After her starting to kind of fuss Brennen made the comment that we should just get up and get going because we needed to get ready to go to the temple, and Avalynn needed her diaper changed. We are in a studio apartment so her crib is right next to ours so we could smell that she was poopy. The night before I had put her down for a nap thinking she would wake up in a couple hours but she never woke up, so she was just sleeping in her dress from the day before. I turned on the light and started freaking out, she had taken off her diaper and poop was everywhere! All over her blanket, the blanket along the sides of the pack n play (so she can't see out when we put her down for bed), her clothes, her body, and face!! She had to have gotten some in her mouth because she had her binki in and there was poop all over that as well. We were both so grossed out, it was disgusting!!
2 comments:
hahahahahaha that is hilarious!!! Looks like you guys are having too much fun! I can't wait to go! Thanks for all the good ideas :) Oh... and the un-birthday on Jan 25 I will be in Hawaii with my fam! But that's ok. You guys can do it without me
Areeee youuuuuuuuuuuu serioussss?!?!?!
Post a Comment