November 19, 2010

Christmas Cards

If you know me well, you know that I plan big events way in advance. I can't contain my excitement that I have to get going on things right when I think about them. So it's probably not shocking that I started thinking about Christmas cards the beginning of November. I have ordered photobooks and calendars from Shutterfly before and they have been absoutely beautiful, so I'm not shocked they have amazing Christmas card designs to choose from. Here are a couple of my favorites.



Can you tell I think simple and classy? Now I just have to decide which one to use!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up:http://bit.ly/sfly2010

2 comments:

Tanya said...

so cute! I've thought about doing the blog thing and getting the 50 free ones, I just don't know if I'd use all 50 and don't want extras. I like the ones with the multiple pictures, cause I usually can't pick just one, plus when you get them in the mail they are more fun to look at. =) have fun choosing they are all cute!

Audrey said...

oh yay! I'm totally going to do this! Thanks for the link!