Aloha {Hawaii:: Day 1}
{Jenna gave us leis when they picked us up from the airport....Avalynn wasn't too sure about hers!}
Aloha from the beautiful state of Hawaii! We landed last night after a very long day of travel, and are safely in our studio beach front apartment. We woke up at 4:15 am (Vegas time), to catch our 6:40am flight, which had a 3 hours layover in Phoenix, and then onto Honolulu (a long 6.5 hrs). Avalynn was such a trooper with little sleep and being confined in a tiny little space for so long. By the time Paul and Jenna picked us up we were all so tired, but glad to finally be here. We stopped at Wal-mart and Costco on our way to the North Shore. Avalynn was so excited to finally be able to get down and crawl to explore our home for the next 3 weeks. The place we are staying is on Sunset Beach and is in a beautiful location. We talked with the owners of the house last night for a while and they are such nice people. They had a few friends over for dinner when we went up and all the girls couldn't get enough of Avalynn, and she was loving being passed around. That girl is a little social butterfly! Our internal clocks are confused as ever with the 3 different time zones we have been in the last day, and the fact that we hadn't gotten changed over from day light savings doesn't help either!
Avalynn playing on the floor of the plane in my bag

She decided the people's luggage sitting next to us made for some fun climbing equipment

Checking out whats going on outside

5 comments:
How fun!!! I cant wait to see the beach and ur place!
Wow, how awesome is it that you get to be in HI for THREE weeks?! Is this just a vacation or is it work related (just thinking since Paul and Jenna are there too). Is this the first trip you're taking since you've had Avalynn? I can't remember any other ones and I'm just thinking that it's probably way different since you wouldn't want to leave her behind for all that time but traveling with kids isn't always easy. I hope you guys have a blast down there! I'm sure it's beautiful and you'll probably be able to get some awesome pics of Avalynn with the Hawaii colors. :)
Hawaii...WHAT!? AWESOMENESS!! Avalynn looks freaking cute in everything and I love that look of hers in the first picture!
I am so jealous!!! Take lots of pictures and have fun!
Oh what fun!!! I am jealous!!! It is freezing here!!! Have fun! Can't wait to see all the fun you have!
Post a Comment