December 1, 2009

Pink, Paris, & Poodles

Her room is 99% complete, just need to hang the mirror, and I really like it. Its not exactly what I had envisioned had we still been in our house, but with the space we have to work with I think its pretty dang cute. I wanted it to be really girly, of course pink, and for some reason I have this thing with pink poodles (I don't even like dogs) but they are sto stinkin cute! We decided to wait a get a crib when we move because it would have taken up a lot more space in that room since we wanted to keep the guest bed as well. Good thing they had the perfect
pack n' play to go with her room!










7 comments:

Mommy Britt said...

CASSIE! I love love LOVE it! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! Great job Cass and Bren!NOW all that needs to happy is for BABY GIRL to arrive!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

My goodness! That is the cutest, girlest room! She will love it! I love the chandelier and the pack n play. We have a similar one, but they discontinued it. I Love your style. great job!

jsmbbaker said...

Super cute! Do you still want me to do the frames to hang on the wall, or do you want them to stand?

Tabitha said...

So cute Cassie! Love it!

Melissa said...

Cass! That us the cutest room ever! And I LOVE her collection of bow and flower clips all ready! That is so awesome! Where did you get the comforter for the guest bed. That is exactly what I have been looking for!!

Tanya said...

WOW! sooo cute!!! I should have you come do our bedrooms!=) good Idea waiting to get a crib, that's what we did with chloe, she didnt' have one till she was about 6 or 7 months. =)

Chelsey and Casey said...

Sooo cute and classy and girly! I love it!