Yay. COngrats guys, that is awesome. SHe is such a cutie. We hope everything went well and you are both doing well. Can't wait to see her over Christmas.
Oh my gosh! She is gorgeous! That last picture is amazing. Congratulations Cassie! Can I bring you dinner or something? IS someone coming to help you? Please let me know how I can help.
Yay! I've been anxiously waiting to hear about her! I hope everything went well for everyone. Congratulations! Please call if there is anything I can do- even just dinner or holding her so you can sleep (I would seriously love to.... please call!) 569-4338
She is so BEA-U-TIFUL! I love her shiny pretty hair and perfect-ness :) I can't wait to meet and hold her! When can we come by? I don't want to over crowd you so just let me know and I'll be there!
Yay! The day has finally come. I bet you guys are so thrilled to be parents. Cassie, I hope you're recovering well, and Brennen, make sure your wife still gets to sleep sometimes!
Will you be in Colorado for Christmas?? We'll be there the 23rd-29th. Hope to see you there and meet your cutie!
32 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
yay! she is PRECIOUS! congrats guys.
Yay. COngrats guys, that is awesome. SHe is such a cutie. We hope everything went well and you are both doing well. Can't wait to see her over Christmas.
Congratulations!!! She is absolutely gorgeous and I hope you are recovering well!!!
Oh my gosh! She is gorgeous! That last picture is amazing. Congratulations Cassie! Can I bring you dinner or something? IS someone coming to help you? Please let me know how I can help.
What a beautiful baby! We are so happy for you guys and glad Avalynn and Cassie are both doing well. I love the name!
She is beautiful! A full head of hair! Congrats
Oh she is so so so beautiful! And I'm going to go against Mommy law and say she looks like an Ames... sorry Cassie;)!
SO happy for you! Congrats!!!
she is a beauty. can't wait to see more pictures!
congrats, she's beautiful!
I can't get over her gorgeous full lips! She is a doll! Cute name too, so dainty and girly! :)
Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations, I hope mommy and baby are doing well.
SHe looks so super sweet and beautiful! COngratulations!
congrats she is super cute! Glad she finally came!
Congratulations, she is really beautiful!
She is SOOOO gorgeous, but then again we knew she would be! I am so happy for you guys! Sweet, sweet, sweet. Can't wait to see her, hopefully soon!
oh she's gorgeous!!!! can't wait to see more photos!
oh she's gorgeous!!!! can't wait to see more photos!
Oh so perfect! Enjoy every minute.
She is soo beautiful! Gotta love the pink bows. Congratulations!
She is soo beautiful! Gotta love the pink bows. Congratulations!
Yay! I've been anxiously waiting to hear about her! I hope everything went well for everyone. Congratulations! Please call if there is anything I can do- even just dinner or holding her so you can sleep (I would seriously love to.... please call!) 569-4338
congrats! Now the real work begins! :) I hope all is going well, sounds like you may have had a long labor! CAn't wait to hear more
She is beautiful! Hope everyone is healthy and well!
Oh my heavens! That is one gorgeous girl. Seriously, beautiful. Congratulations.
She is so BEA-U-TIFUL! I love her shiny pretty hair and perfect-ness :) I can't wait to meet and hold her! When can we come by? I don't want to over crowd you so just let me know and I'll be there!
Oh..she is adorable!! Congrats! pS love the name!! s cute :)
She is beautiful!!!! love the name! congrats!
Yay! The day has finally come. I bet you guys are so thrilled to be parents. Cassie, I hope you're recovering well, and Brennen, make sure your wife still gets to sleep sometimes!
Will you be in Colorado for Christmas?? We'll be there the 23rd-29th. Hope to see you there and meet your cutie!
She's beautiful. Congratulations.
BEAUTIFUL! she is so pretty. and she has great legs! congrats you three!
she's so beautiful! what a wonderful early Christmas gift! If you ever need a sitter...I'm a phone call away!
Post a Comment