November 11, 2009

On it's way!


I found the stroller I have been dying to get on sale, which I have never seen since I have been eyeing it, so I took the plunge and ordered it! I can't wait for it to get here... ok, I can't wait for her to get here to be able to use it!

4 comments:

Hil said...

where was it on sale???

Webster Family said...

If that is the Phil & Ted's--I LOVE mine! Kayley has one too and loves hers. I have the double side by side and she has the double front to back--you'll love it!

Dacia said...

I just saw that stroller for the first time this past weekend & I love it. I saw the one with the second seat in the back. I sure wish they had those when I was shopping for one. Enjoy it, it's sure awesome!

Tara Ann said...

We have this stroller too! Love it! It is the best ever.