Halloween
We had a really fun Halloween this year. On Thursday night we went to a party some of our friends were hosting. We ate lots of good food, played some games (Brennen won the donuts on a string!), and then watched Tales From the Krypt. APX hosted a Halloween party for their employees, which I helped plan as part of my job, and it turned out really fun! After the party we went to Bren's brother Sam's house for more food and some family Rock Band!
Our little friend Hudson was enthralled with Brennen's dad who was dressed as a cowboy. He asked where his horse was!
APX Party
6 comments:
way way cute costumes!!!!
Creativity all the way around....the costumes, the decor!
You are quite the event planner!
The Party was so fun you guys did a great job! I love your outfits! I didn't get them fully until now!:) So creative
that seriously has to be one of the best and most creative costumes i've seen. fabulous.
What a cute costume idea! I may have to steal that if I'm ever pregnant like that again at Halloween!
What a clever costume!
Post a Comment