November 18, 2009

Brother

My brother was blessed with 3 older sisters... meaning another 3 mothers! He dealt with this pretty well growing up, we only dressed him up in girl clothes a few times, so he survived! He is a junior in high school right now and I just wanted him to know how great I think he is!

He just got his ACT score back and got a 27!! Defiantly did better than all is sisters... plus he has a 3.9 GPA!

He is really good at snowboarding and skim-boarding. He got 2nd place at a skimboard competition this summer!


And his hair defiantly keeps us on our toes. Occasionally he likes to go from one extreme to another!
Like going from this

to this

in a matter of a few minuets!

I love you Brother! You are going to make a great uncle!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Your little bro has GROWN UP! I love his new hair cut, and I usually love the long hair. I think he went from looking 16 to 22 just like that! Doesn't even look like the same person!

Sarah Nelson said...

Happy Birthday Cassie! For some reason, I always remember your birthday when it comes around. Hope you have a great day!