It's getting closer!!! How exciting!!! Will you be in Rexburg for Christmas? I would like to come see you and your new baby girl. I will be getting into Blackfoot on the 12. Let me know and I will drive down to see you. Email me at thompson4225@gmail.com
I'm getting excited! Every time I see that you've updated your blog I wonder if maybe she has arrived. I know it's early, but hey, you always hope it will be over sooner than later, right? I don't blame you about the belly thing, I am dreading the belly... I hate being pregnant! HATE HATE HATE
Oooo, I LOVE the nesting stage and that hat is darling on you! You are SOOOOOOO cute pregnant! So fun living vicariously through you during your pregnanvy! Now I need the nesting stage to settle in over here!
7 comments:
It's getting closer!!! How exciting!!! Will you be in Rexburg for Christmas? I would like to come see you and your new baby girl. I will be getting into Blackfoot on the 12. Let me know and I will drive down to see you. Email me at thompson4225@gmail.com
Camille
I'm getting excited! Every time I see that you've updated your blog I wonder if maybe she has arrived. I know it's early, but hey, you always hope it will be over sooner than later, right? I don't blame you about the belly thing, I am dreading the belly... I hate being pregnant! HATE HATE HATE
Oooo, I LOVE the nesting stage and that hat is darling on you! You are SOOOOOOO cute pregnant! So fun living vicariously through you during your pregnanvy! Now I need the nesting stage to settle in over here!
Just you wait- it's so nice... and then you realize you also want to lose the bum;)! It'll happen so quickly- I know it!
You look fabulous!
You are soooo close! Yahooo!
Cassie, you are so darling pregnant! I can't wait to hear what name you decide on.
Post a Comment