Photoshop Help
I downloaded the 30 day trial version of Photo Shop and need some serious help trying to figure it out. Does anyone know of a great tutorial or want to offer me some help in how to get started?
I downloaded the 30 day trial version of Photo Shop and need some serious help trying to figure it out. Does anyone know of a great tutorial or want to offer me some help in how to get started?
Labels: Life in General
10 comments:
cass, i was in the same boat and everyone will tell you its too confusing to teach to you online, yada yada...well its not. just google different tutorials. I have a book of the top 100 photoshop tips and tricks simplified and i use it everday.
you just have to get familiar with the different tools and what they do and what they mean. Im telling you, photoshop has its own language.
and i just sent you a few emails with some downloadable actions, with instructions on how to use them.
I have photoshop and I learn a lot from tutorials online or just by playing with it and learning by trial & error. Once you get the hang of it... you'll LOVE it!
Guess I'll be seeing you on Thursday @ the partay.
Yep. C u Thursday.
I am loving the new layout!!
love the new look cassie! it makes me want to liven mine up a bit. let me know how the photo shop trial goes cuz im thinking of doing it too...
I cant help you with photo shop but Im loving the new layout!! Um so Im saving my pennies for a chandlier but your are out of stock???? will you get more?
I actually bought a Photoshop book at Barnes & Noble, and it is AMAZING! It's called Photoshop Elements. So... I'm thinking of throwing a Madison Envy party late November/early December, or after Christmas. When will you be down this way again?
Hey Cassie hope you don't mind me viewing.. SOO CUTE! If you need help with photoshop.. maybe next girls' night out we could all have a quick lesson on it!! Let me know if you need any help. i'm taking more classes from a lady in two weeks.. then i can really give some great tips!
Good question. I've had it for a year or so and still don't have it down. Did you find something that helped you?
Post a Comment