September 9, 2008

Back to Real Life

Well, sort of! We are back from the summer and I am so excited to have Brennen home. The last 2 weeks have been so nice to come home and have him be there and to not have to go to bed and wake up being the only one in the bed! I think Brennen is probably more excited to be home than I am to have him there though. He is enjoying the life of a college graduate. When I come home he is usually in the garage working on his cars, but yesterday the car work actually moved into the house with him re-covering the seats in his Camaro. I even came home today for lunch and he was still in his PJ's...I was jealous!


We were in Utah for Labor Day weekend and got to spend some time with my family. We went to the BYU football game and just hung out. Then this last weekend we went to Colorado for Bren's brother Sam's wedding open house. Here are some pictures from the last few weekends.


At the BYU-Nothern Iowa game



My Dad and Cole at the gameI gave Zaylie some glitter toes!

Me and Shantay

Me and Bren

Zaylie bug trying to run off into the street

4 comments:

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Fun pics. That one of you and Shantay is really cute. You both look super cute.

Anonymous said...

We were at the BYU game too. Fun!

Anna said...

so I move away and you decide to chop the hair huh? it looks really cute on you!!

TyBrit Boyce said...

Hey! You got your hair cut! It looks great!