September 18, 2008

My Favorite Things

Tip Junkie had a Talk to Me Tuesday about your Top 10 Favorite Things in your house. After just getting off the phone with my mom and we were discussing how we need to be better journal writers, I decided I better do this as a form of journal writing.

1) I love this decor area in my family room. It is where I put flowers when I get them, seasonal decor, and I especially love the pictures of 
Brennen and I.

2) I have a fetish with clocks, this is my favorite
3) The bathtub in our bathroom is amazing, I 
am making a goal to actually use it more.
4) I adore my closet, it was one of the main selling points for the house.


5) Our front door is huge and I love having a wreath on it to match the season.


6) You will find my favorite print, Damask, throughout my house.

7) I figured I should include Brennen in this...here is his favorite thing in the house!

8) I am loving our new MacBook!

9) My business Madison Envy is one of my favorite things in my house as well. This is some of the inventory.

10) And of course my favorite thing in our house is Bren!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Cute house! You've done a great job! I love the pillows on your couch. And your Closet! Wowza. Impressive.

miss you!

Hil said...

I love your house! My favorite is #1 it is so cute!

tammy said...

I am in love with damask right now too. I just got a damask ironing board cover so now even ironing is more fun! Your arrangement is very cute, too. I have some similar plaques in red. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love new comments and reading new blogs. Although I think I have to hate you with a closet that organized! ; )

Amy said...

I want your house. Can I just be you?! So cute ;)

Megan Guerrero said...

Ya blogging i think has become the new journal... at least in a casual way. I even printed a few pages of mine to send to cams cuz there's no better way to say whats been going on in life. Cassie you are awesome I am way impressed by everything you're doing...and i'm officially inspired to make my own 'to do' list and start getting things done :)