October 3, 2008

Facelift and Findings

Hillary at Simply Yours Designs just finished my blog's facelift and I am loving it! The name was a team effort by Brennen and I (but mostly him!), and it totally fits. He loves his cars and t-tops, and I love being his princess, glitter, glam, and bling! Be sure to check out Simply Yours Designs for some dang cute stuff, and Hillary is so great to work with!

Over the last couple weeks I have found some AWESOME blogs! I wanted to share them with you because each lady has some darling ideas and there are a few who have great giveaways going on right now. I think all these ladies are blog friends because I found each of them from following links on each blog.


Over The Tipsy Top Designs- I did a review on these ladies on Little Window Shoppe after finding them. You HAVE to check them out. The Tipsy Girls find ordinary items at places like Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree and glam them up to Over The Tipsy Top! Great ideas, and even better price tags!



A Little of This and A Little of That- Amy has some really cute ideas for home decor and I love her posts. She seems like a fun down to earth gal! Here are some of her things, and she has the stars for sale just contact her on her blog. She is having a giveaway right now for some SURPRISE Halloween things, check it out here to enter!





Time Flies- Tammy is having an awesome giveaway right now that ends today (Friday, 10/3) so hurry on over to try and win!

On That Note...-Tanja is having a Ghoulish Giveaway here. This one ends today too, so hurry on over

6 comments:

Kristine said...

i love the blog facelift. very cool! and those are some great finds!

miss you

tammy said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Your blog looks fantastic. I am in love with the Tipsey Top Girls. Well, and Amy and Tanja for that matter!

Anonymous said...

I am so-o glad that you came out of hiding, I love meeting new people! Thanks for entering the give-a-way and thanks for the fab shout out! You know how to warm a girls' heart!

It's a priviledge to be posted with Amy,and Tammy...they are two of my all time favorites. Love them!

Promise you'll come back and see me AND let me know you were there!! ;)

Amy said...

Who did that star? I want one!

Sheen said...

Thanks for these great new blogs! I also think I want that giraffe make.up bag. Let me know when you get back.

The VanOrden Family said...

hi! i think i met you at a craft fair once! and i have a totally random question... you hooked us up with some yummy popcorn that had candy and maybe chocolate on it... can i get the recipe please! thanks! dougandlauravo@yahoo.com

love your blog and all the links too. can't wait to have a girl so i can stock up on all this cute stuff!