May 5, 2011

Kitchen Facelift

When you moved into our rental townhouse last fall we knew we needed to do a little upgrading. Our main priority was the kitchen. As you can see in the before picture it wasn't pretty at all and looked straight ugly! After lots and lots of hard work (mostly Brennen's) and time we are really happy with how it turned out!

Before

After

 We painted the cabinets, added hardware, put up a bead board back splash, painted the walls, and put up new lighting. 


I love the before and after of this room too. It's amazing what a little paint on the walls and different decor can do!

Before

After

3 comments:

Melissa said...

FABULOUS! Can't wait to show our before and after pics of the house we are flipping. It's so fun! I love your photos on your wall. Did you make those?

Jared and Cassie said...

Looks great! Nice work!

Stacy said...

Looks great! I love the kitchen! Is this your Idaho townhouse, or your Austin one?