Family Flash Cards
While we are gone for the summer I wanted Avalynn to be able to see pictures of her extended family members often so I made these family flash cards. She loves to look at them, and is getting pretty good at saying who is who.
I used ID badge laminating sheets to seal the pictures so they would be able to endure lots of looking at. Punched a hole in the corner and slid them all on a metal ring so they would all stay together.
5 comments:
That's such a great idea! My kids have a ton of extended family they rarely see. This is a perfect idea!
Alyssa Ast
www.alyssaast.com
I love her shirt, I wish it was my size! :)
I'm keeping this in mind for the future...great idea!
What a fantastic idea! Perhaps a Super Satryday acticity. And ecveryone brings their own pics....
TOTALLY love this idea! I might have to steal it.
Post a Comment