Back from the {Blogging} Dead
Yes, I am still alive! The last month has been a whirlwind and not having internet on top of it has given me a much needed break from the www and blogging. We have been in Austin for 3.5 weeks and have not had internet, yes for 3.5 weeks! We get a connection every now and then which has allowed for the necessities to be done, but other than that my computer has been put away. I actually am not into blogs like I use to be. I still love checking friend's blogs, but the party, fashion, life style, etc. blogs, I have realized I can do without. I would rather spend my time doing other things like playing with Avalynn. So I have a lot to catch up one, lots of pictures and posts to come!
1 comment:
It sure is crazy how our eyes are opened to this realization whene ver you are without internet! I realized just how silly it is to be so wrapped up in the virtual world and it makes me want to do the same as you... play with emrie. It is still fun to look at the lifestly blogs every once in a while... but friends are for sure still on my list :)
Post a Comment