20 Down, 20 To Go
I'm half way through this pregnancy, that means we are getting closer and closer to this little boy joining our family! This pregnancy hasn't been too much different than it was with Avalynn. I haven't been sick, except for some nausea the first trimester, and I am so thankful I don't get sick while pregnant. Here are just a few random tidbits about this pregnancy.
- My first trimester I craved Top Ramen and root beer
-Now it's cold cereal
-I am smaller this time than I was with Avalynn
-By 20 weeks with Avalynn I HAD to wear maternity pants, right now I am still fitting into my regular jeans and don't have to unbutton them yet
-Not as many headaches this time around
Here I am at 20 weeks
3 comments:
You're like not even showing! :) Sweetness.
Hey, look at that. I am showing about the same or maybe more than you! And I am not even pregnant! :)
You look amazing!
Wow... that's me at like... ten weeks! You lucky lady!
Post a Comment