January 20, 2010

Lovin on Her!

Just a few pictures of our Little Princess!

She always gets her right hand out of the swaddle and has it up like this



I love her little shoes!

She smiles now!!

I went to check on her one night and this is how her binki was.... just couldn't let it go!



Love the ruffle bum!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I want one!

Kristine said...

she is SO cute! i love these pictures

Kaelie Nielsen said...

I know I've said it before, but I have to say it again. She is so cute!

Michelle Thompson said...

She looks so much like Brennen, I can't believe it!

Toni said...

I love that naked picture with the bow in her hair! It seems like no matter how tight you swaddle them, they never stay in it!

What a pretty little girl!

The Marshall's said...

She is such a little cutie!!! It must be sooo fun to dress up a little girl!!