Ironic?
On Monday for FHE Brennen and I discussed ways that we could "be a little better". One of the things we talked about was how we used our time, and how even though there were "good" things we were doing, we could be using our time doing "better" things. Spending time on the computer is one of the things we decided we could cut down to be doing more productive things. I decided that my goal would be to not be on the computer at home because I am on it all day at work. That way I could actually do some of those cute projects I find on different blogs rather than just looking at them online!
Well, yesterday my computer died! I have no idea what happened and why, but I am SO mad, annoyed, sad, & frustrated! I decided to cut back time not quit it all together!! Last night after our friend John tried to play around with it to see what might be wrong and it still not working, I was even more upset. Brennen could tell I was mad and said "I'm sorry Babe! I know you must be upset, your computer dying is like my Camaro being totaled"! Luckly I don't delete pictures off the memory card so I still have all our picture, but I have tons of things I have found on the interent saved in my bookmarks on Safari! Does anyone have a way they save things they find online besides in their favorites?
John thinks that it is the hard drive, and is going to take it to Utah with him on Friday to the Apple store. I really hope they can somehow fix it!
Well, yesterday my computer died! I have no idea what happened and why, but I am SO mad, annoyed, sad, & frustrated! I decided to cut back time not quit it all together!! Last night after our friend John tried to play around with it to see what might be wrong and it still not working, I was even more upset. Brennen could tell I was mad and said "I'm sorry Babe! I know you must be upset, your computer dying is like my Camaro being totaled"! Luckly I don't delete pictures off the memory card so I still have all our picture, but I have tons of things I have found on the interent saved in my bookmarks on Safari! Does anyone have a way they save things they find online besides in their favorites?
John thinks that it is the hard drive, and is going to take it to Utah with him on Friday to the Apple store. I really hope they can somehow fix it!
2 comments:
bummer! that totally stinks.
There is a program you can subscribe to called Carbonite. Basically it stores offsite everything you have on your computer. That way no matter what happens (crash, fire, etc.) you're covered. It's only like $50 a year and sooooooo worth it. Plus, I don't have to have a bajillion CD's full of pictures cluttering up the office. Hope this helps and good luck!
Post a Comment