1 Month Old
I can't believe how quickly the past month has gone by! Avalynn is such a doll and we just love having her in our home. Here are some highlights of her first month.
-8 lbs 15 oz
-21 inches long
-45th Percentile for height and weight
-She is such a good eater and sleeper! She goes between 3-4 hours during the day between feedings, and at night usually goes 4-5.
-Most of the time she puts herself to sleep. We just have to swaddle her, give her a binki, and lay her in her bed and she goes to sleep!
-Starting to get tears when she crys
-Dad got to experience her first major blow out while I was at work- poop all up her back and all over her clothes!
-If she gets a hold of your finger she has a death grip on it
-She makes the funniest faces when she wakes up... we love to sit and watch and laugh at those ones!
-0-3 month clothes are still pretty big on her
-Just graduated yesterday to size 1 diapers (even though they are a little bigger, but the newborn diapers leave marks on her legs)
-She LOVES her daddy, when he is holding her she just stares at him
-Loves taking baths
-Not a fan at all of getting her clothes changed
-Love car rides
-She is such a cuddle bug. I love when I burp her she just snuggles up to me and looks like she is in heaven just laying there!
-Loves the swing
3 comments:
So adorable Cassie!! Love the dress! Kiss Kiss Little Miss!
It goes by SO fast. I remember when Porter was this age and I would sit with the camera on and ready waiting to capture the rare sleeping smile. I can't wait to have a sweet little baby to hold again!
I think in the first picture she looks like you! I think it's her lips or something! Cute little girl! Logan can be her first boyfriend :)
Post a Comment