January 3, 2010

Avalynn's Blessing

Last Sunday we had the opportunity to bless Avalynn in church. We decided to do it so soon because both our families were going to be in town so it made sense to do it and not make everyone make another trip back. She looked like such a little angel and her blessing was beautiful. It was wonderful to have many of our family members here to share in this special occasion.

We tried doing a little photoshoot of her, but she was not having it! These are the best ones we got. The sweater and shoes she wore were the same ones that I wore when I was blessed!





My Grandparents
My "Best" Cousin Phe
Great Grandpa Pratt and Avalynn
Blue was defiantly the color for the day!
Brennen's Family
Our good friends The Hahn's
Four Generations
My Family
My family and extended family that was there

6 comments:

Taija said...

She looks so sweet. I love her dress, so cute! And you look amazing too!

Sarah Nelson said...

What a pretty dress! Their blessing day is always so sweet... and it looks like you had lots of family there to celebrate!

mCat said...

She's an ANGEL!

Stacy said...

You look great Cassie! Lucky you.

And little Avalynn looks precious and beautiful too!

Brittany said...

She is adorable Cassie. Congratulations!

Thompson's said...

She is so beautiful!!! I love her dress too!