Wicked!
We had such a fun trip to Denver to see Wicked a couple weeks ago. All the Ames girls (except Amber) went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner at the 16th Street Mall downtown and then went to Wicked. I had heard so many great things about it, and now I know why. It was such an amazing show, one that I would defiantly pay the money to see again!
Before we left
Earlier that day Bren said to me "I'm so excited for you to be able to go see Wicked....and I'm so glad I don't have to go!" I think he actually would have really liked it!
Brennen's Aunt Lynette also came to the show with us
It sure is nice to have your best friend be your sister-in-law!
After going to the Loveland High School football game Friday night we celebrated Brennen's birthday!
Brennen and Zay are best of friends and so cute together!
1 comment:
Isn't Wicked fantastic?! I'm glad you got the chance to see it!! You look gorgeous...I can't believe you can wear those heels!
Oh and being from Denver I know how fun the Cheesecake Factory on 16th is!! Glad you had a great time! :-)
Post a Comment