October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Every year we go to our family friends, the Hahn's, for a yummy fall dinner and pumpkin carving. Brennen is quite the pumpkin carver so it is always fun to see what he comes up with. His pumpkin this year is a pretty low key, but he designed both out pumpkin carvings. I told him I was just going to get one pumpkin for him to do but then decided that the baby needed one too, and how I wanted it to be a princess crown/tiara. But secretly I wanted the crown pumpkin for myself, I can just use the baby as an excuse now!!





3 comments:

Melissa said...

So so so fun! And so impressive!

Kristen said...

How fun! I'm impressed with your mad carving skills :)

Taija said...

Wow! Those look awesome! I'm not so good at pumpkin carving. How fun!

Is that the amazing house that your mom showed me the DVD of? I love it! Kinda copied the black hutch idea in my kitchen. . . okay truth time, kinda copied a lot of ideas from her!