October 12, 2009

Do you have a name picked out?


This is the golden question! No we don't, and we have kind of decided that we aren't going to decide on one for sure until she is born. We want to see what she looks like and what fits her before we decide on one. I am too scared that if we were to pick one before we see her that it just wouldn't go with her and we would have to tell everyone we changed it. But, just for kicks and giggles I put a poll on my side bar to vote for your favorite out of some options!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Apparently we have the same taste in names...Two of the names on your list are on ours as well!

JaMie said...

You look stinkin cute! i lovE YOUR shoes! That is so crazy about your dad!! OmG I meant to ask you about it the other day, I'm so glad he is doing well. And it cracks me up that he still was cracking jokes!!

Sarah Nelson said...

Love love love the name Maelee!

Tanya said...

I went with only 1 name for Chloe and when I saw her it just didn't fit, she did not look how I expected but I didn't have another name..she fits it now and I love it but for like 3 months I couldn't call her chloe, I called her baby, I still call her baby sometimes but she eventually grew into her name for me. I also love the name Maelee, so cute I also like Berkley.

Taija said...

I have always LOVED Olivia. But ALL the names on your list are so cute!! I met a little Aven yesterday and I thought of you. I was going to pass on the name, so it was cute to see that you've already thought of that one! Whatever she is called she will be sweeter than you can possibly imagine right now! I am so excited for you two. You're going to be the cutest parents!