Pregnancy Joys and Woes
This is totally how I am feeling right now... FAT! Not pregnant, but fat. I guess I'm in that in between stage and I am ready to be done, at this point I would rather have a little bump than a little extra baggage!
So for now here our my joys and woes:
Woes-
-HEADACHES- Please tell me they will go away! Waking up with one is the worst.
-Sleeping for 9-10 hours at night and then 2 hours after getting up being ready to go back to bed.
-A sudden urge of hunger and then NOTHING sounds appetizing
-100 trips to the bathroom a day
- Having to get up in the middle of the night to pee
-Crying over the stupidest things
-Feeling fat
-Having the desire to do NOTHING but lay in my bed all day long!
Joys-
-Seeing Brennen excited about things related to the baby
-Having an amazing husband who has tolerated the house being a disaster and less than amazing meals
-Having an "excuse" as to why I need new clothes
(that might be stretching it!)
-Knowing that on Dec. 10th (hopefully sooner) it will all be worth it,
and the joys will far out weigh the woes!

22 comments:
You'll get some of your energy back soon and hopefully feel a lot better. Don't worry about wanting to sleep alot, because come November you won't be able to sleep good, so get it in now! : ) I would tell your dr. about your headaches. Maybe it's your prenatal vitamins or something that's causing them.
There is nothing like being pregnant with your first!!
Ha Ha. I love your honesty Cass because we all know it isn't always fun...
Lately I've been wishing I were pregnant but maybe I'm not ready to relive the pregnancy thing. Then again, I know the outcome so I guess I still want it! LOL You crack me up.
Hopefully your get your energy back soon and pretty soon you'll want to eat everything! :) get used to going to the bathroom alot...sorry that woe won't go away. Do stay in bed all day if you want cause once that baby comes you'll hardly see your bed!! and the headaches you should probably ask about, those should usually happen daily when your baby grows and learns to whine about every little thing ;)
Sounds like pregnancy alright :)
Drink lots of water! It helps with anything and everything. You will have to go to the bathroom less in the middle of your pregnancy...then it will pick back up at the end. Good luck!
Wow, I feel a lot of the same way. All I want to do is SLEEP! And the bathroom thing has really been on my nerves lately. Like 2 or 3 times in the middle of the night. But soon I'll have my baby so I guess it's all worth it!
I SO understand the Woes but like you said it will all be worth it in the end and maybe in the middle with a good shopping spree:)
CASSIE! WHOO HOO! This is so exciting! We are so thrilled for you! You two will be amazing! Yes it does get better, I guess you are out of the first trimester now. I had really bad headaches with both pregnancies, but they went away shortly after I started the second trimester. It all gets better, and then uncomfortable at the end, but it is so worth it! I can't wait to see what he/she will look like. I can totally imagine a girl ames, I am sure a boy would be cute too! Where are you all selling? Congrats again!
Cassie - Congrats! I know you'll get through this and be a gorgeous SKINNY wonderful mother! The "goods" happen way more than the "bads" in parenting. Enjoy! And I'm sure Brennan will forgive you if he has to eat microwave dinner for the next few weeks!
Hang in there...just when you feel the "fullest" (not the fattest - LOL) you'll start to feel movement and...the all will be worth the inconvenience.
I bet you are darling.
Sleep, eat, do whatever you're body says you need to...it's your first!
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
I don't know where I have been but CONGRATS!!!
The sleeping will pass. I slept over 16 hours in my first trimester with Connor. My poor hubby ever saw me!
I hope your headaches go away! Drink more water...maybe you are dehydrated.
Post a Comment