June 19, 2009

15 Weeks

-4 lb. total weight gain
-Not enough of a bump to feel/look pregnant...just fat!
-First random food craving for a "banana boat"
-Headache every day the past week

P.S. I decided to wait on the ultrasound...so July 10 is the date!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look radiant!

Sarah Nelson said...

Yay! Belly shots! You're going to love looking back at these! It's always fun to compare from week to week and then from pregnancy to pregnancy. I feel for you and the "feeling fat" stage. It's always tough when it isn't obvious to everyone else that you're pregnant. I still think you look great!

AngS said...

You don't look pregnant OR fat... go eat that "banana boat" enjoy~

STCLIFFORD said...

You don't look fat at all but I do remember feeling that way. I'm so excited to find out what you're having. I can't wait til you get back so we can talk every day again :)

Meggie and Russ said...

Cassie, I saw your blog on Jennas and I just wanted to say Congratulations! SO exciting!! I am due with number 2 only 4 days after you! So I totally know the sick stuff and head ache stuff you are going through!! Anyway, just wanted to say congrats! Hope all goes well!

Ashley and Dave said...

I am so happy for you! I am even happier that I am going to be around so we all can hang out more!! Yipeeeeeee! And.....I think Girl.

Talita said...

You're not fat! You're lovely! Congrats!