Coming to Realizations
For the longest time I have told myself that I am a "scrapbooker", well I have come to grips with myself and realized just because I have a bunch of scrapbooking stuff sitting in my closet it doesn't make me a scrapbooker. You actually have to do it! I also am not a traditional, write in my journal every day/week, journal keeper.
I was thinking the other day about how my blog is a form of journaling and scrapbooking (pictures) and that I am OK with that! I really need to focus on doing the things I enjoy and can do instead of thinking I am something else. So from now on folks I don't do the traditional scrapbook or journal! I was thinking that every year I would get my blog printed into a book and call it good. So stay tuned for a little more day to day documentation for the future Ames posterity.
I'm so happy to get that all off my chest!
5 comments:
That sounds like a great idea to me. I still working on my sons pics from when he was born in 2007. So I have at least another 1 1/2 worth of pictures to catch up on.
thats what i do too!! I send it to Cami sometimes :) also, i love the new online scrapbooks-- its so fun to see families at church with their little ones reading about their parents story or other fun family books...
How funny...I guess I'm in the same spot as you...I have an obsession with scrap book stuff....but use it all to make cards!!! I am SOOO in love with the professional Shutter-fly books...have you made those? you should do that with our baby photos...I think they are so fun to look thru!
Me too! I have tried to scrapbooking but I've learned it's just wasted money. I'd rather spend the 40 bucks and get it printed off.
I can relate.
Post a Comment