June 26, 2009

Hurry!!


Another thing I have been Lovin On is Lindsay Brin's pregnancy workout DVD's. They are the perfect amount of workout I need right now, and I when I'm done I feel like I have actually worked my body. Each trimester has its own DVD so all the exercises she does are geared towards you and the baby at that point.


Today on BabySteals.com you can get her 3 post pregnancy DVD's for only $26.98! They are usually $20 a piece so that really is a steal! Just thought I would pass the word along. Let me know if you get them and try them.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

glad you are enjoying the pre-natal ones. i hope you feel like it was worth your money. i feel like everything i have of hers is worth every penny! thanks for spreading the word. i know lindsay would appreciate it! and it is a steal!

Sher said...

If I do these vidoes, will they guarantee that my abs will look like the that girl on the cover??