February 19, 2009

Some Rambling

I have been in a bit of a blogging slump lately. I don't know what it is but I don't really have a desire or energy to do much of anything lately. Even before I had a miscarriage I was just in a life slump, maybe its now that I am graduated I don't have much to do I feel like doing nothing. Whatever it is I need out of it soon, because I am going crazy.

Last weekend we went to St. George for Valentine's Day/Presidents Day weekend. It was a much needed break from normal life, Rexburg, and especially the arctic tundra that we live in! One of the main reasons I wanted to go was to go to the St. George Parade of Homes. Sadly though I can't find my camera anywhere so I don't have any pictures to post... there were some neat houses though. The one picture I do have is from Brennen's phone of me and my mom. I really needed some "mom" time with my mom!

7 comments:

AngS said...

So fun to see you and Brennen in St. George and to share V Day dinner with you and your Mom and Dad. Take care of You Cass...it's ok to have some down time for u...u r always thinking of others...u deserve this time to give yourself a break. xoxo

Michelle Thompson said...

Your mom is a great lady. No wonder you need mom time!

Melissa said...

Keep your head up woman! Whenever I am feeling "slumpy" something I have learned to get me out of it is to find ways to serve others. That way I am not concerned with my own problems. Hope the advice helps. Love you tons!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Cass I went down there too. There were some awesome homes this year. I LOVED the 15,000 sq foot one, didn't you?

Kelly said...

Those Parade of Homes events are really fun to go to and see all the ideas, some unrealistic and some very inspiring. You mom and you look alike! How nice for you both to get together again.

Jen said...

Hey Cassie! It was fun to see you on Saturday. I am so glad you came. I asked them to put us next to each other next time too! I saw a girl carrying a cute pink and brown cow purse and I was sad I didn't jump on it and buy it at the beginning of the flea market! I will have to see when you get your new stuff. I just read your post about your miscarriage at Christmas. I am so sorry. The people who say you shouldn't be sad about it because you haven't "bonded" with a baby only say that because they have never experienced a miscarriage. I have never been so sad in my whole life, and like you, I have had 2 miscarriages. I am so, so, so sorry. I would love to hang out some time...I don't know what your schedule is like, but I think it would be so fun! Please let me know if I can do anything for you. REALLY...I know lots of people say that, but I am serious. I am home all the time!

Forevermore Events said...

Cass, I'm glad you came for Mom time! Love, Mom