FUN problem to have... If it was a stranger I'd probably pass it on to someone else who could use it more than I could. If it was from someone I knew I'd spend it on something I would usually feel guilty buying- like designer jeans or a day at the spa. Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Ya... why did you get it?? I would buy something I've wanted for a long time and just couldn't get myself to buy. Or I'd add it to my stash of savings for my new camera!
if i had $100 right now... i'd buy me a pair of zebra high heel shoes & the mall that i want. {which, i think i might just go buy anyway.} and then i'd spend the rest in utah this weekend!
7 comments:
FUN problem to have... If it was a stranger I'd probably pass it on to someone else who could use it more than I could. If it was from someone I knew I'd spend it on something I would usually feel guilty buying- like designer jeans or a day at the spa. Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
WOW! you must tell the story behind this. i'm dying.
treat yourself!! buy something you've been wanting for a long time.
Ya... why did you get it?? I would buy something I've wanted for a long time and just couldn't get myself to buy. Or I'd add it to my stash of savings for my new camera!
if i had $100 right now... i'd buy me a pair of zebra high heel shoes & the mall that i want. {which, i think i might just go buy anyway.} and then i'd spend the rest in utah this weekend!
here's how to do the ♥.
you do this without any spaces:
& hearts ;
aren't they fun to do? i ♥ doing them. :)
I would buy a new pair of boots! :)
Go on a hot sexy date!!
How did you get a $100????
That is so aawesome!!
I would go on a date with my hubby and then buy some fabric!
What you are doing?
Post a Comment