Joy in the Journey
I came across this girl who was doing a 31 day "Joy in the Journey" challenge, and I decided I really needed some spiritual uplift right now and joined in! Feel free to do so yourself too, it just started Sunday. Yesterday's task was to write down 100 things you are grateful for. So here it goes.
1. Brennen & everything he does for me
2. My mom
3. My Dad
4. Cami
5. Nicole
6. Devin
7. Wonderful grandparents
8. APX- both our jobs and all the opportunities we have had while working for them
9. Folsom
10. Shantay
11. Cell Phones
12. My MacBook
13. Our beautiful home
14. Financial stability in this economy
15. Good Health
16. Make-up
17. Doctors
18. Trials
19. World Gym
20. Food
21. Sour Patch Kids
22. The Internet
23. Jewelry
24. Purses
25. My clothes
26. My shoes
27. Hot water every morning
28. The Gospel
29. My sister is serving a mission
30. Visiting Teaching
31. My calling-Enrichment Committee
32. Nursery
33. Our Cars
34. St. George
35. Nashville this summer!
36. My Business- Madison Envy
37. Facebook
38. Pageants
39. The United States of America
40. Traveling
41. Water to drink
42. Jesus Christ
43. The Holy Ghost
44. Prayer
45. Recipes
46. Good In-laws
47. Medication for surgery/pain
48. Target
49. Wal-Mart
50. Doing this list...it's making me think!
51. Blogging
52. Good friends
53. The mail service
54. Cars
55. Good examples in my life
56. Movies
57. Popcorn
58. Sunshine
59. Music
60. I-Tunes
61. Brennen's I-Phone
62. Red Robin
63. Christmas
64. Books
65. Libraries
66. Coats to keep me warm in the cold
67. Rexburg
68. Banks
69. Tax Accountants
70. Cameras
71. Pictures
72. Project 365
73. Ice Cream
74. SUMMER!
75. Snow Cones
76. Parks
77. Going on walks
78. Fashion
79. Sports
80. Hair Dressers
81. Dermatologists
82. Electricity
83. Microwaves
84. Joseph Smith
85. The Apostles
86. Calenders
87. Organization
88. E-mail
89. My Cousin Phe
90. Holidays
91. Birthdays
92. Photoshop
93. Gatorade
94. Beaches
95. Grey's Anatomy
96. 24
97. Mine and Tiff's treat drawer at work
98. The Sun
99. Tanning
100. Swimming Pools
Can you tell I am ready for summer!!
6 comments:
Fabulous list, I love it! Also, I have an award for you on my blog, so come by and grab it!
wow love it! Hey how do you get involved in pagents? You judge them right? I just think that would be so super fun.
haha walmart. i love you. Number 5 I see?? Don't know why I'm not number one, but whatevaaaa
You might think I am a total stalker. We were in your ward in Rexburg a few years ago. I have been reading your blog, and my heart goes out to you with the miscarriages. I miscarried my first, had our daughter, and with time will lose the baby I am carrying now. It is NOT an easy thing. I just want you to know that I know what you have gone through, and my thoughts are with you. One thing I learned it that it is O.K. to be sad about it. I tried to pretend everything was alright after the first, and found myself depressed. Your baby will come. It will be so joyful, and you will appreciate it that much more. Best of luck!
What a fun list! I need to do that. I'd trade a bit of our warm weather for your arctic tundra for a few days. It should not be 85 degrees in February and March...it's just not right!
Cassie, I just wanted to tell you that my heart goes out to you on the loss of your babies. It really is one of the hardest things a woman can go through. I do not understand it when people say you shouldn't be attached. Of course you are attached and connected to that child from the minute they are conceived. I know that your sweet baby will come in it's own time, and it will be a joyous occasion. I have five children, one of whom I lost at 27 weeks. It was the most heartwrenching experience of my life, but it also brought my family closer and strengthened my testimony. Blessings do come out of tradgedies. Hang in there. You WILL be blessed!
~Amanda
Post a Comment