April 3, 2008

Sister Stagg

My sister, Cami, has chosen to serve a church mission and will be going to Nauvoo Illinois. She is super excited, and I think that has to be one of the best missions you could go to. Her "farewell" was Easter Sunday so we made a quick trip down to St. George to be there for it. A lot of our extended family was there so we got to see and spend time with family members that we don't see very often. Cami reports to the MTC tomorrow!! Cam and I have gotten really close in the last couple years so it is defiantly going to be a change to not be able to pick up the phone and call her. I will miss her tons, but know that she is going to be the best missionary out there!
Here are some pictures from Easter weekend:


Me and my Sis

Me, Bryndee, Grandpa Lew, Cami, Brooklyn, and Lynette

All of my girl cousins LOVE Brennen, he had 6 little girls following him around all weekend!

My FamilyUs with Cami

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You guys all looks so great! I wish i could have been there! I miss you so much!