April 9, 2008

My Super Model Husband

I forgot to post our "Easter Pictures" , so here they are. Whenever I want to take a picture of Bren and I, we go through about 2 minutes of him "posing" before he will actually take a real picture! As I was looking through the series of picture I was totally laughing because at first I'm fine with it, then I start to get annoyed. Oh, how I love him!










3 comments:

jsmbbaker said...

That's my cousin for ya! Ha ha ha... I can't help but laugh, cause at least he'll pose. Jaran HATES taking pictures, so just count yourself lucky that he'll do it! Also- I can't see your posts ever! I just checked yesterday and neither this post or the other one you posted was there!

Nicole said...

Haha oh brennen, that's really funny. I wish i could've come to your graduation. congrats. i'll tell you in another way too.

Kelly said...

You two are so cute! I'll have to ask my inlaws if they know him. There are several wards in Loveland, but you never know. It's a small world--in our church, huh?