What's up girl!!! This is your long lost friend from good 'ol Hurricane, UT. Camille Thompson if you couldn't guess. I want those shoes. They are so cute. We happened upon your blog through Cami's. That is awesome that she is going on a mission. We are doing well in Indiana. I will graduate in a couple of weeks. I finish up my student teaching in 9 days!!!! McKoy is almost 15 months old. I can't belive it has gone by so fast. I still remember my baby shower you put on, like it was yesterday. Crystal is having a baby boy in May. You should check out our blog at www.sweetthomfam.blogspot.com. Let us know how you are doing. Love ya, Camille Thompson
4 comments:
Man I don't even remember the last time I got new shoes! Those are so dang cute!
What's up girl!!! This is your long lost friend from good 'ol Hurricane, UT. Camille Thompson if you couldn't guess. I want those shoes. They are so cute. We happened upon your blog through Cami's. That is awesome that she is going on a mission. We are doing well in Indiana. I will graduate in a couple of weeks. I finish up my student teaching in 9 days!!!! McKoy is almost 15 months old. I can't belive it has gone by so fast. I still remember my baby shower you put on, like it was yesterday. Crystal is having a baby boy in May. You should check out our blog at www.sweetthomfam.blogspot.com. Let us know how you are doing.
Love ya,
Camille Thompson
cuteness forshizzle!
those are super cute!!I wish I could wear heels,I'd probably be taller than Vince if I did.
Post a Comment