I'm a Mormon
My friend Anna just blogged about these "I'm a Mormon" commercials that are running where she lives. They are awesome!!
Here is a link to an article about the ads
Go HERE to see more videos
I am a wife and mother, I'm a friend, I like doing crafts and decorating my home, my name is Cassie Ames and I'm a Mormon.
2 comments:
Hey Cassie! Your blog is easier to read now. The margins were kind of overlapping the text previously, so this is much better. I love those ads! Hope you're doing well and wish I could have seen you when we were there but we have been gone so much, then suddenly moved!
So, I may or may not have watched EVERY single "I'm a Mormon" video after linking to them from your blog...and I may or may not have cried in at least half of them. I'm such a sap. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment