August 12, 2010

Creative Creations

Just wanted to post some of the fun things I have made this summer!

Jenna taught me how to make fabric rosettes so I made this headband for the 4th of July. I added some bling to the centers with rhinestones, but don't have a good picture of it.

Jenna and I made tag-blankets (well, more like Jenna made hers right away and I took about a month to do it!). I wish Avalynn liked it a little more though, maybe that will come.

Noelle did some pictures of Avalynn (can't wait to get them back...they are SOOO darling!) and I didn't have a headband to match the outfit she wore so I made this one. I love how it turned out!

Took an plain grey shirt and added these rosettes...not thrilled with how it turned out, but it will do.
I have 2 sister-in-laws that are having baby's soon so I made each of them 6 cloth diaper burp cloths.
This project is by far my favorite! I saw this post a few months ago and knew I had to make it. When I was at the hospital my mom MADE me keep Avalynn's hat and bracelet and I didn't think I would ever use it and it would sit in a box forever. I am so glad she made me keep them because look how darling this is!


7 comments:

Megan Guerrero said...

That shadow box is awesome! I may have to steal the idea...

Tanya said...

Love that shadow box!! I'm gonna have to go find my kids hospital stuff and do that!!

Leslie said...

Check it out!! As I was reading your post I couldn't help it...my heart just swelled with pride! haha :) I am so proud of you for crafting! I'm sure having Jenna there gave you a good example. I love the rosettes, the shadow box, the burp cloths and I think that shirt turned out great!! I love it all....good job Cass!

Kaelie Nielsen said...

Good job and holy crap you're skinny! I think I should dress up some of my shirts. Very cool shadow box, I wish the hospital made me keep Avrie's clothes... Oh well.

Chelsey and Casey said...

I love all of it! Those flower headbands/shirt are so freakin cute!

Taija said...

Too cute!! I LOVE the fabric flowers!

Kelly said...

Oh, those rosettes are so dang cute! I wish you'd post a how-to on your blog. The one in your hair for July 4th is darling, and so is the gray shirt. Love it!