August 15, 2009

Farewell Nashville

Today I am packing up our apartment here in Nashville and will be making the 25 hour drive back to Rexburg on Monday! Kind of a last minute decision, but the guys will be knocking 1 1/2 hours away so they will stay in hotels next week (so I wouldn't see Brennen anyways), and there are some things at home I need to get figured out. Nashville has been good to us this summer, but I am defiantly ready to get back to my own bed, couches, all my kitchen stuff, and HOME!

*UPDATE- We changed our plans and are actually leaving on Sunday 8/23 now. 1 more week in Nashville*

4 comments:

Mrs. Haynie said...

I wish I had a new camera! thats on my birthday wish list. I've been playing around with a 30 day free trial of photoshop. ill be sad when it ends :( as for the bigger pictures, here is the link to a tutorial from the girl that does my blog designs. its super easy and ive been wanting to do it forever. now ill never go back to small pictures. be safe driving back to the burg!

http://lyndsayj.blogspot.com/2009/06/making-up-for-lost-time-and-tutorial.html

JaMie said...

What? I am so excited for you that you get to go home!!! Cant wait! Are you driving by yourself?

Jenna said...

Hey! i really need to comment more cause i never do...sorry everyone! Being pregnant i am sure you are so ready to get out of the rental bed and into your own. Thats always the think i miss most. anyways, drive safe and call if you get bored.

Michelle Thompson said...

How exciting to get home. There is no place quite like home. Good luck with the long drive. Yuk! I feel for you!