August 7, 2009

22 Weeks

~ A few headaches came back this week, but I have energy when I don't have them
~ Brennen felt her move for the first time this morning! He was really excited!
~Nothing else to exciting going on, sorry if you are getting bored with these posts!

9 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

Cute belly!

Melissa said...

cute cute cute!

Thompson's said...

We are not getting bored. I love seeing your belly grow and to hear about how things are going with your pregnancy!

Greg and Carly said...

Cute belly Cassie! I can't wait to see you back in Rexburg!

Chelsey and Casey said...

I am pretty sure that's about what I look like at 19 weeks.. I better slow down! :0) Haha. Hey I'm seeing Wicked Oct 10th! Aren't you coming to Denver to see it?

Chelsey and Casey said...

(Almost 19 weeks, I rounded up a few days.. I really SHOULD slow down!)

tammy said...

Such a cute baby bump!

KyleE and JohnP said...

Hi Cassie - My name is Kyle (Carter) Wiggins and I went to high school with Brennan. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog and I think the posts about your growing belly are wonderful! I am super excited for you and Brennan!

JaMie said...

I love your posts! Its a way fun idea! You look super cute!