August 17, 2009

23 Weeks

~15 lb total weight gain
~ I feel like I am gaining all around my middle section though, not just in the stomach
~Dark line on tummy starting to appear
~ Can see movement by looking at my stomach
~ Brennen realized that she can hear now, so he talks and sings to her!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Your lookin super cute!!!

Melissa said...

love it!

Sarah Nelson said...

woot woot! look at that cute tummy! you have the dark line too? my mom and sis made fun of me because they never got it! by the way, it doesn't disappear right away when the baby comes... I definitely still have mine.., but i guess the main point is that it DOES go away!

jsmbbaker said...

Pretty sure that I need to make a trip to Rexburg once y'all are back... or maybe we can meet in Yellowstone or something? Let me know cute pregnant lady!