Garage Sale Lovin
When I was younger I never understood why my mom liked garage sales so much, but now I get it! You can get some awesome deals on great things. Some people may think I'm weird for wanting to buy other people's stuff, but theres not much a waching machine, dishwasher, or a little bit of hot water and soap can't clean up! Here are some of my recent finds.



15 comments:
wow she's already got a closet full! i love that mirror, it's so cute. make sure you have things that people can get you for your baby showers...
Nice Job Cass! I love Yard sales and thrift store shopping! It gives me the fix I need without spending alot of CASH!!
dang woman! way to swoop in on those girl clothes :) congrats by the way i'm hoping for the same!
Awesome! Garage sales are our family tradition on Saturday mornings. We LVOE it!! Happy hunting!
NICE WORK! I drove by a garage sale last week and thought "hmm.. I wonder what baby stuff they have!" Next time I will stop and look for sure!
Love your finds. You got some good stuff!
you have finally figured out your mom does know best! welcome to yarding!!! love aunt judy
I'm totally addicted to yard sales too...love em, especially outside of Utah cause people practically give away awesome stuff. great buys.
How fun! That is one of my favorite things about this job. I bring home all kinds of cool things from sales.
Congrats on having a girl. She will be beautiful!
I LOVE garage/yard sales... it's pretty much my favorite way to shop! And baby clothes are the best to get there, cheap, cute and usually taken care of- great find!
dude! thats rad! nice hunting!
i Love Garage sales! i'm up early on saturday mornings....hunting for treasures.
ps. SO happy YOu are Having a Girl! CUte! congrats!
Good finds! MOst that stuff I have and would have loved to get it at a garage sale ha! I still am so excited that your having a girl! YA!
Way to go girl!!! Wow what awesome deals! I definately found my new shopping partner :)
There's not going to be anything left to get you when you have a shower! LOL
I thought of you today when I ran across this baby ticker - it screamed "Cassie". hugs
http://www.widdlytinks.com/pregnancy/pregrant-mother
Wow what awesome deals! you have some serious garage sales in Nashville that's awesome! there's never a greater feeling than getting a good sale!
Post a Comment