19 Weeks
~ The pregnancy "forgetfulness" I always thought people made up is for real!
~ Have to keep Tums handy after eating. =(
~ 9 lb. total weight gain
~ I was looking at pictures of what other girls looked like at 19 weeks, and Brennen said "that girl is a skinny pregnant girl", in which I responded "am I a skinny pregnant girl", he said "no, not really." Nice, Thanks Bren! Still love you though!
~ Still in a little shock it's a girl, but can't be more excited!
6 comments:
you are too a skinny pregnant girl! You should see me preggo!! Yikes
You're a skinny preggo girl. Bren was obviously having a "moment" or something. I'm glad you're experiencing the pregnancy memory (or NON memory) so now you know I wasn't making it up. :P
DARLING!
You are a skinny prego girl. REMEMBER WHEN I WAS 19 weeks????? I looked like I was going to have the baby any day. I WAS HUGE! Not to mention the ultrasound technician told me that, "I had the biggest belly she had ever seen at 20 weeks." PSSSHHHHH meanie bren, he doesnt know what skinny is! You are skinny. Wear tighter belly shirts so we can see the bump! Miss you!
Love Britt
seriously cass, you have GOT to stop wearing baggy shirts for your belly shots, i mean really, its sort of an oxy moron...next week i better see a tight shirt on, or where you tighten the shirt over your belly so you can actually see what is there. thanks. love ya. miss ya. come home soon. k bye.
WOW! sounds like a Will comment...you look great, love the coat. You are going to be so cute! Yes, I know all too well about the pregnancy forgetfulness, and it seems like it gets worse with every child...:(
Post a Comment