December 2, 2009

200th Post!!

Wow, I just had my 200th post! I am feeling in the giving spirit since it is Christmas time and am going to do a giveaway! Up for grabs is this:
Here's how to enter to win:

Simply leave a comment on this post-1 entry
Post about the giveaway on your blog, with a link to my store Madison Envy-3 entries
Become a follower of my blog- 2 entries
Place an order from Madison Envy- 8 entries
(I'll give you a little secret too... enter the code 10OFF for 10% off your order!)

Be sure to leave a comment for every entry you qualify for.
Giveaway will close at midnight on December 10.

Good Luck!!

21 comments:

Krissa said...

um awesome... i love it!!!!

Krissa said...

i am a follower!!!!

Stacy said...

1st one to leave a comment? that can't be good luck! i'll have to post about your giveaway and get some middle entries!

ps: everytime i see a new post the baby radar goes off! ANYTIME NOW YAY!

Sarah Nelson said...

That is a WAY cute purse!

Anonymous said...

Oh, nice giveaway! I love your purses that you had at the open house. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am now a follower! :)

Dacia said...

What a cute purse!

Stacy said...

i posted on my blog with a link... sweet 3 more entries!!!!! count em... 1

Stacy said...

2....

Stacy said...

and 3...!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Kendal and Alissa said...

So cute! I would love that purse!

tammy said...

Cuteness! I love your store. I'm already a follower, but I will blog about your contest and link to your store.

tammy said...

okay, blogged about it!

Ellie said...

love love this purse!

Kaylynn said...

It is so cute! I found the link from Tammy. What a fun give-away!

Lene said...

So cute...

Lene said...

I am a follower.

Melissa said...

Love the bag! And your shop is darling!

Melissa said...

Am now a follower. 1 Entry!

Melissa said...

And Entry #2! Thanks!