Baby Gone Wild
My darling friend Carly (sorry her blog is private), is pregnant with her first baby. Baby boy will make his debut in early June while all our APX friends are gone for the summer, so I threw her a shower on Saturday before everyone starts taking off. It turned out really cute and lots of people showed up to help us celebrate.
Be sure to check out my new party design blog Fancy Frills Style Studio


Jenna made the amazing cake!

I got the idea for the theme on this wonderful blog, Stem*Fabulous Parties Start Here
20 comments:
I so wish I could have been there to help celebrate! You two are so cute! I miss our dinner nights.
ps. that cake is awesome! all the food looks so fun and tasty!
So cute! I love the theme and the cute blue color. A lot better than baby blue normal parties. Carly looks adorable! I love the lanterns and the cake.
Seriously SO cute!!!!!! I love it!
Very very cute! Good work Cassie!
You are SO talented Cass! I think yours turned out way cuter than the example on the Stem Blog! Love it!
Hey! It was fun to hear from you on The Sisters Cafe. I stopped by and love your cute blog. I'll have to check out that parties blog; it sounds fun and from what I can see that baby shower looks adorable!
Erin (one of the sisters)
I don't know what's in the cup with the oreos, but it looks really good. Of course, how can you go wrong with a recipe that includes Oreos.
Soo cute! I found you on the Totally Tabletops blog. I can't wait to look through all you have going on!
ADORABLE!!!
I love the color schemes you used!
So cute!
*Visiting from Totally Tabletops*
xoxo,
Doreen
I love your decor scheme! Where did you get you animal print material from?
i read that blog all of the time and thought to myself... hey that looks a lot like what cassie did.
sa.weet job!
Quite the little hostess with the mostess...will you come and share your talents with me!
How very fun! LOVE IT!
Love this so much!! :)
It's fun, unique and practical.
I just did a little post on my blog and linked back here...hope you don't mind.
Lisa
That cake is Sooo Cute! Good idea! Love it!
Such a fabulous baby shower idea. I am really curious about your food and the way you serve it. Is that ice cream in little plastic cups with an oreo in the middle? Did you serve the chips in little paper cones. I would love to know more. Thanks
Beautiful job!
Love the cake and color combo.
I LOVE this idea!!! Thanks for linking it to my blog!
this is SUPER cute! i was wondering what is in the cups with the oreos?!
Post a Comment