March 24, 2009

115th Post Giveaway!

I was going to do this for my 100th post but didn't get around to it, so here is my first giveaway ever in honor of my 115th post!


Up for grabs is a Polka Dot Tote, Fleur di Lis Earrings, Animal Print Bangle, and Fleur di Lis Key Chain. All items are from my boutique Madison Envy.

So here is the run down for entries!

{One Entry}- Comment on this post
{One Entry}- Post about the giveaway on your blog, with a link to Madison Envy
{One Entry}- Become a Follower of my Blog..on my side bar
{Five Entries}- Order from Madison Envy before the giveaway is over

Be sure to leave a comment for each entry you qualify for!
Giveaway closes Sunday, March 29 at 11:59 MST!!
Good Luck!

47 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie! This is such a great idea to get your name out there more! I will for sure let everyone know through my blog too. I hope I win! :)

Sheen said...

i'm totally blogging about your fabulousness!

how is everything going with you guys? are you excited for nashville?

Megan@Just For Me...And You said...

Your stuff is super cute!

Megan said...

I am now following your blog!

Megan said...

Blogged here:
http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2009/03/madison-envy-giveaway.html

Lara said...

Saw this on Noelle's blog- so fun! I love how cute your blog is!

tammy said...

Love it! I am already a follower and customer, but I will link to you today!!

Anonymous said...

Already a follower and a big fan!

Jamie said...

hi there! my name is jamie and i live in texas. i found out about your little giveaway and wanted to check out your stuff! and how fabulous it all is! wow! {i saw a little blurb on both sheena daniels' and noelle murray's blogs about you. sheena and i have been blogging buddies for a while now and noelle and I met at BYU-I back in 2002. Cute girls!} Sorry I am leaving such a long comment...my blog is private, so if you are interested in seeing it just drop me a line @ jamiedslade@gmail.com!

Jamie said...

Oh, and I just became a follower!

Anonymous said...

Shout out complete!

tammy said...

Linked you and the store, and now I am shopping....

Ashley and Dave said...

me tooo!!!

Ashley and Dave said...

...and I am following too!

Jan said...

Oh la la. Love it. My daughter would go nuts too.

Krissa said...

You have super cute stuff!!!!I love it!

Krissa said...

I am a new follower :)

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

How fun! I love a good giveaway.It was good to see you at Brittany's last week!

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Oh and I just posted about you and your great business!

Brooke said...

Love that bag! So cute! What a fun giveaway.

Brooke said...

I'm a follower!

Anonymous said...

Wow, everything is just so unbelievably cute =)

katch05 at gmail dot com

Vanessa said...

Tammy made me come over. So glad I did!

Vanessa said...

I'm a follower :) no really, I am.

Jamie said...

i posted about your giveaway on my blog! www.the3slades.blogspot.com {but, it's private}...if ya want to see your little shout out just e-mail me, i left it above!

Megan Guerrero said...

wahooooooo giveaways!!!!

Megan Guerrero said...

im officially a follower. hehe...

Webster Family said...

Good luck Cammie--looks like you have all your ducks in a row for good things!!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Way cute blog. I found you through Noelle. I would be so happy to win!!!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

I am now a follower!

kado! said...

L♥VE it...SO glad I found you...and at the right time!

kado! said...

I am a follower NOW!

Tristan said...

Enter me please!!

Jessica :) said...

I would like to enter. Thanks!

Jessica :) said...

I'm following! :)

Anonymous said...

oohh! I love polka dots♥

Anonymous said...

and now a follower!

The Bateman Clan said...

What a great give a way!! Beautiful items. I only hope i am so lucky!!

Chelsea said...

Love your blog!

Chelsea said...

I follow you!

Greg and Carly said...

Count me in Cassie! Cute stuff! :)

Sher said...

Love it! Count me in!

Sher said...

And now I'm following you!

cpullum said...

Count me in!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

The Bateman Clan said...

Oh yes, I am now a follower! Waiting for pay day to make some purchases!!

Cortney said...

they are so cute!! lets do something really soon before you leave.

Stephanie said...

love your stuff!