December 9, 2008

Secret Santa Package!


I received my Secret Santa package last week! I haven't had a chance to blog about it sooner because I was sick in bed for 2 days and then we went to Utah for the weekend. But I did get to read the whole Rachel Ray magazine she gave me on the way down. I had never read her magazine but I loved it. There were so many good recipes and good ideas! And those Sour Patch Kids were gone within a day! I LOVE the damask print cards, they are flocked and just beautiful. I can't wait to send one off to someone!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

those cards are beautiful! reminds me of jil jil bo bills blog ;-)

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

I have not read Rachael Ray yet but it looks good and Sour Patch kids are one of my FAVORITE candies! Beautiful notecards too!

Lottifish said...

Looks like fun! Happy Holidays!

MediMonsters said...

Great stuff!! This is fun huh??

Kritta22 said...

Coming over from SSS! What a fun present!!
Your blog is adorable!!

Ronda's Rants said...

Yeah...looks like you made out like a bandit! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

I love damask too! My entire bedroom is black/white and my bedspread has that pattern. Thank you for all of the gifts you sent me. I posted about them last night :)


You have a gorgeous blog!