August 9, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Avalynn took two sessions of swimming lessons this summer. I loved watching her improve each day and being able to see her confidence in the pool grow. There was one teacher that she really liked and wouldn't do anything for the other teachers! 
 Each day they would start with a treasure hunt in the pool, the first thing she would look for was The Little Mermaid and wouldn't let go of her the whole 30 min of swim!


 One day it was raining on our way to the pool so I told Avalynn it might be really cold so she didn't have to go to swim if she didn't want to. She responded with "No Mom! I be tough!". When we got there she was the only kid at lessons that day!

My tough girl all bundled up in the car after lessons!



They got to go down the water slide on the last day of swim lessons. She LOVED it!

No comments: