Potty Training
If I had written this post when we first started potty training it would have said, "I can't believe how amazing Avalynn is doing with potty training. She stayed dry for her nap and all night!! This is a piece of cake". Now fast forward 2.5 months to now and that is not the case! I know it is my fault because I didn't fully realize how much time and energy it takes on MY part to make this happen. I forget to ask her if she needs to go and she won't tell me yet so it just makes for going in her pull up. And adding her and Rawson both being sick off and on the past month and a half and traveling a lot of the time to hasn't helped the situation. But I'm ready for her to be trained, and I know she's ready, I'm just going to have to buckle down and get this done!
I used the "Potty-wise" method, so this is her teaching her baby how to drink and go potty on the toilet
No comments:
Post a Comment