We made it to TX! The last 2 weeks have been CRAZY to say the least. Once I get everything unpack and settled I will update on what we have been up to!
Hey Cassie, I don't know if Brennen or not that Rhett and the girls and I stopped by the other night hoping to catch you all before you left, but you and Avalyn and had already gone): Anyways I don't think I ever really got a chance to thank you for all your help last summer. Rhett and I talk all the time about how much we appreciated you guys. So thanks so much. Hope you guys have an awesome summer in Texas!!
3 comments:
Oh and tell me when you are ready for VISITORS! Hooray! Welcome to the GREAT state of TEXAS!!!!! Woot woot!!
Welcome to Austin!
Hey Cassie, I don't know if Brennen or not that Rhett and the girls and I stopped by the other night hoping to catch you all before you left, but you and Avalyn and had already gone): Anyways I don't think I ever really got a chance to thank you for all your help last summer. Rhett and I talk all the time about how much we appreciated you guys. So thanks so much. Hope you guys have an awesome summer in Texas!!
Post a Comment