Brennen's family was in town for Easter/Conference weekend so we spent Easter at Arch and Shantay's in Idaho Falls. We enjoyed relaxing, watching conference, and eating yummy food. The Easter Bunny found Avalynn and brought her some cute clothes!
oh my gosh that's the cutest easter outfit ever!! and the hat?! im just dying! so perfect. she is such a cutie and i can't believe she is four months already. time flies...
Yep, cutest hat ever! Cutest girl ever! I'm so glad you got my info about Wendy~I was so happy when Brennen came into my work that day and started scribling things down so fast on that paper. Haha. It's addicting huh? And way fun. :)
11 comments:
You are perfectly her mother! So sweet!
You are perfectly her mother! So sweet!
oh wow she is so cute.
So cute! Love all of the outfits! Hope you are enjoying Austin.
Oh my goodness! She is so adorable in her little Easter dress and hat!
Cute as usual! I love the little hat! Hope you're enjoying Texas!
oh my gosh that's the cutest easter outfit ever!! and the hat?! im just dying! so perfect. she is such a cutie and i can't believe she is four months already. time flies...
Yep, cutest hat ever! Cutest girl ever! I'm so glad you got my info about Wendy~I was so happy when Brennen came into my work that day and started scribling things down so fast on that paper. Haha. It's addicting huh? And way fun. :)
p.s. put up more pics of your area!
Oh my gosh, that hat!
Those blue eyes are so precious! I want to squeeze this girl!
Is it just me, or is she perhaps the cutest little girl in the world? Wow, what a sweet, perfect baby!
Post a Comment